09 January 2014

HOW'S YOUR WEEK GOING?

These are not my dishes!  I published the photo, hoping that someone would tell me where I could get some!



Pinterest

Really cool red dishes!
Wish I knew where to get some...
This cold weather has been a doozy, hasn't it?  I started my knee shots last week, and everything was great for a few days.  Then the temps dropped, and I could hardly move!  Today was warmer, sunnier, and I got the next shots in the series.  So I am moving better, at least for a while.


Museum print, MOMA I think.
So homey.
Strange things are happening.  A long lost relative coming out of the woodwork, trying to contact various old friends and family members.  So far, mercifully, I am exempt.  They are all calling and emailing me, wanting to know if I know anything.  I don't.  Don't want to.


Divine!

The incomparable Miles Redd

The Giant Christmas Tree is finally down, and all the Christmas stuff is now packed up, thanks to Sweet Husband.  Don't know what I would do without the man.  Maybe I should start calling him The Saint.  


Really cool cabinets and bar.
Love the mesh inserts.
Don't know who to credit.
Today, The Saint and I stopped in Hobby Lobby on the way to Publix, and all the Christmas crap decs were 90% off!  We spent only a few bucks, and we got a great big pile of stuff for next year.  Of course, I am threatening to be on a beach somewhere next Christmas, lounging in my shimmy while sipping a pina colada with some handsome native boy fanning me with a palm frond…


Gorgeous!!!Don't know who to credit.

but I digress. 


Found on Napoleon's Notes blog via Facebook --
this person is a genius painter!

I have found all these cool pix you are looking at on Pinterest and Facebook this week. 


  

Have a great weekend!


Linking to
Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday





Featured Post

GUEST POST BY BRENDAN DAVIS, aka "Son of Scribbler"

Guest Blog by Brendan Davis December 11, 2016 Beijing, China Hello, dear readers and friends - virtual or otherwise - of my ...